Flooble recommended.
My profile
Alphonsus Tan

Born in 1987, died in the 21st century

Archives

Credits
Image: Getty Images
Layout by: Peachiberri
Thursday, January 01, 2009
11:21 AM
New Year, New Resolution!

Before I made any new resolutions for the year 2009, I guess the cliche thing to do is to reflect on the year 2008.

2008 has been a relatively fruitful year for me.

Besides settling down alone in a foreign place like Melbourne, I have learnt and gained alot of experiences in all aspects of life.

Blessings and graces wise, I have gained some or rather alot and I do need to thank our Heavenly Father for all the graces I received although I am not worthy.

2009 is a New Year for to look forward to.

1) Firstly, it will be my first full year in Melb0urne.
I do have lots of plans this year, the things which I have planned to acheive this year.

In short, my resolution for this year is

Cherish every opportunity, moments and life.

By opportunity, I mean every single chance to improve myself and learn new things and experiences, and make new friends or strengthen my current friendship.

By moments, I mean every time spend to learn new things, how I am going to make full use of it, and also enjoy each moment with a friend or a loved ones.

By life, I mean every single people whether it's just an acquaintance or a friend, as long as I have said the first "Hello" to them.

Musically/ Academically, these are the targets which I have set for myself:
1) Perform more regularly, try my best to overcome my fear and do my best on stage.
2) Enter a music competition.
3) a 70+ (H2B and above for all subjects I take)

Last of all, thank you all for making my year 2008 a wonderful and fruitful one. :D


You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord
who abide in his shadow for life
Say to the Lord, "My refuge,
my rock in whom I trust!"

And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

The snare of the fowler will never capture you
and famine will bring you no fear
Under his wings your refuge,
His faithfulness your shield

And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

You need not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
though thousands fall about you,
Near you it shall not come.
And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

For to his angels he's given a command
to guard you in all of your ways;
up on their hands they will bear you up,
lest you dash your foot against a stone
And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

Eagle's Wings