Time is ticking, minute by
seconds... ;)
I was quite astounded when Ms Ku (my secondary school CCA conductor) emailed us informing that the CCA will be off to UK for an exchange programme, without realising that it's 1st June. Oh my gosh, that shows that before I knew it, I will be in Melbourne already! Officially 43 Days left in Singapore...
Had to say farewell to the music ministry last last Sunday, attended probably my last children's mass with the choir before I fly off. Many things happen in the children's choir last week, with the rite of commitment, the 1st round of auditions for the new applicants, briefing for the parents etc. I guess the children's choir will be something I missed very very much even though it's only a short 6 months with them. I guess the children's choir has become like my own children's choir.
Oh well, finally settled things which I have to settle...
Till Next time...