My profile
Alphonsus Tan
Born in 1987, died in the 21st century
Archives
Credits
Image:
Getty Images
Layout by:
Peachiberri
Saturday, June 28, 2008
12:31 AM
The Time is ticking by, minutes by minutes...While Audrey is trying to treasure each moment before she flies off, (ok come on, I am going to fly off weeks before she is going to), I am probably anticipative of what is going to come on my time in Melbourne. Some thoughts appear in my mind today, for example, am I able to survive independently during my time there? How am I able to juggle between social life and academic life, doing well in Australia and making the most of the time there? So many questions left unanswered until the day comes.
I must admit, I am quite excited about the prospect of staying overseas, living independantly, but now I kind of dread it as that day gets nearer. You know, staying alone in an apartment, and it doesnt help that we spoke of evil spirits and black magic that may stay in the house that you live in. I guess I just have to keep praying that my faith will be stronger in this whole 3 to 4 years.
Attended the predeparture briefing for Australia-bound students organised by IDP last Saturday. What do I have to say.. Australia do have lots of nice scenery there, hopefully able to visit those places during the holidays. Made one or two friends from my school, one of them name is Richard, who is an Indonesian studying in Singapore, who is going to pursue his Bachelor of Commerce this July, so will probably meet up with him in Melbourne. Another person if I didnt remember wrongly is Kai, who is going to do Bachelor of Dentistry in Melbourne University.
Going to attend another predeparture briefing organised by representatives from University of Melbourne tomorrow, hopefully make some more new friends before departing to Australia. Argh, this is gettinG egg-citing! :D
Eagle's Wings