My profile
Alphonsus Tan
Born in 1987, died in the 21st century
Archives
Credits
Image:
Getty Images
Layout by:
Peachiberri
Monday, June 30, 2008
10:21 PM
The Joy of being a teacher...Sigh... Here's another incident which I am going to miss: I had my last lesson with this piano student who is taking her grade 1 exam this year. Gave her my final advice to her before she takes her exam on 1 August. But rest assured, there will be another teacher taking her before her exam.After the class, she gave me a pen, a card and a box of ferrero rocher. I guess what really makes it sweet is the content in her card. Please don't cry after reading this encouraging for me note: 'Dear Teacher, Thank you for teaching with lots of care this year. Your strictness with me has honestly do me good. I promise to come back with distinction okay? Bon voyage'Sigh :(
Eagle's Wings