Checklist:
1. Parent's Temporary Accomodation - Done
2. Own Permanent Accomodation- Done (on my part)
3. Student Visa- Done and approved
Left with the air tickets and packing of stuffs, oh yes applying for deferment for RESERVIST or exit permit.
Some tips for people who are planning to go overseas:
1) It's useful to have a Visa/ Mastercard. It makes payment and booking easier, provided you don't lose it. But I am fortunate that the bank-issued ATM card has this visa/ mastercard sign in them or else I guess I will have to buy lots of bank order/ cheque with an admin fee of 5 bucks of cause.
I cant wait to go to Melbourne and start life differently and anew and it's a challenge to be independent especially being a mummy's boy for 21 years. Maybe it's a good time to leave Singapore, break the home comfort and get new insights of the outside world, and start life as an adult where you can make your own decisions and freedom. :D