Burnt n Out...
I finally got a taste of what it's like to be burnt, not in physical sense but totally tired of things. I DESPERATELY NEED A BREAK!!!
Some negative effects of being burnt out:
1) Got frustrated with the organ in church last Sunday. Well, it all started because of the latest feedback from the 6.45am mass congregation that the organ is too loud after so many months of playing the organ with the same volume. I discovered the cause of the increase in volume is due to the wires being connected from the organ to the speakers. Therefore, it is soft at the musicians area but loud at the congregation area. Plucked out the wires that connect the speakers to the organ in frustration and argued with Frankie over this matter and justified my actions.
2) Losing 'energy' in playing the hymns yesterday. This is quite dubious because the hymns selected yesterday requires the band.
I JUST WANT MY BREAK!!!! Anyway, playing for my last mass at 6.45am on 25 May, so any fans of mine who wish to listen to me playing the organ for the last time, please drag your feet out and attend the mass at Church of The Holy Trinity, 6.45am mass. Thank you! :D