Flooble recommended.
My profile
Alphonsus Tan

Born in 1987, died in the 21st century

Archives

Credits
Image: Getty Images
Layout by: Peachiberri
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
7:07 PM
A month of Frustrations...

Things have been pretty frustrating for me these few weeks. Now I come to realise that taking a leadership role isnt easy. Some major organisation needed for the Con 3 students attachment and it's really giving me a big headache. It's hard to please everyone, and if it's not carefully dealt with, you might upset a friendship.

Just yesterday, Dawn was insisting that I provide some names to be attached to the weekday masses. Although I told her my constrains, she thought that I didnt want to help her. Firstly, weekday mass is not under the charge of the music ministry, how could I start giving out names and ask them to join in weekday massses? Secondly, it's already too late to formalise everything now.

Another unhappy incident happened on Sunday, but after clarification with Grace, I just found out that it was a total misunderstanding which I can laugh it off.

*sigh*... and i probably cause another friction between a close friend and I due to differences in our beliefs. Well, but I believe that it can be worked out.

The only comfort that I could find is that my only organ understudy, Rachel has finally made a good debut for mass last Sunday.


You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord
who abide in his shadow for life
Say to the Lord, "My refuge,
my rock in whom I trust!"

And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

The snare of the fowler will never capture you
and famine will bring you no fear
Under his wings your refuge,
His faithfulness your shield

And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

You need not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
though thousands fall about you,
Near you it shall not come.
And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

For to his angels he's given a command
to guard you in all of your ways;
up on their hands they will bear you up,
lest you dash your foot against a stone
And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

Eagle's Wings