My profile
Alphonsus Tan
Born in 1987, died in the 21st century
Archives
Credits
Image:
Getty Images
Layout by:
Peachiberri
Saturday, March 17, 2007
7:23 PM
Entering the New Era of life.. entering into the twenties...I am just getting closer to the adulthood.. or rather young adulthood yesterday. It's rather a quiet one, no celebrations, no annoucements, no reminders. But I am glad that there are a few people who remembered, or rather... bother to remember. First comes Clarissa's birthday greeting, and Enqi's birthday sms go the wrong way.. by sending to the wrong sms. The only person who never fails to forget my birthday each year, who never fails to send me a birthday card was Shirin ... even though her card was a little late this year... ;) Oh well, I guess this is going to be a reflection of my remaining life.Anyway, one of the best gift I ever get today is getting my computer back after 3 weeks of absence. That explains why I have not blogged for a long long time. Many happy and sad things happen during the absence which I shall put it in brief.1) Our upperstudy pioneers of platoon 11 ORD on 09/03/072
) 1 more year to ORD for me!3) 3 tyres were punctured during cross country driving.How did I spend my quiet birthday then?Well, thanks to Audrey, I have to spend the time in church, practising with the choir. Anyway, glad that Grace, from Exodus choir joined the Seraphim choir, even though I am not in the choir anymore.Yup, I met my 3 organist who will understudy me and probably help me in the children's mass today. Their organ grades looks promising.Happy 20 years and 1 Day old to me! :)
Eagle's Wings