Flooble recommended.
My profile
Alphonsus Tan

Born in 1987, died in the 21st century

Archives

Credits
Image: Getty Images
Layout by: Peachiberri
Sunday, January 14, 2007
6:17 PM
A Time Of Rebirth

After attending the EOGM of the choir, it has been decided that the choir will go on Sabbatical Leave for 2 weeks in which the current members will go on a discernment period. Those who feel that they are being called to sing, will join back the choir on 2nd Feb for practice, sign the membership form and commit themselves.

For me, it's my last day as a member of the choir as I have decided to stay as my role as an organist. Hey, I am the only organist that sings in a choir and conducts as well ok??? I am feeling both happy and reluctant at the same time now.

I am happy because everything is going to start anew, with a proper structure. I am sad because I had left a choir which is indeed very special to me.

I joined the Seraphim Choir (Old) as an organist. The members have been very encouraging and supportive although my mentor and the conductress then is strict with me. Unfortunately, I have to pass this role to Audrey due to NS commitments. Thankfully, God arranged a slot for me for 6.45am mass, taking over Sherine, who is my mentor.

I hope the New Seraphim Choir will be under good hands.



You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord
who abide in his shadow for life
Say to the Lord, "My refuge,
my rock in whom I trust!"

And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

The snare of the fowler will never capture you
and famine will bring you no fear
Under his wings your refuge,
His faithfulness your shield

And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

You need not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
though thousands fall about you,
Near you it shall not come.
And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

For to his angels he's given a command
to guard you in all of your ways;
up on their hands they will bear you up,
lest you dash your foot against a stone
And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

Eagle's Wings