My profile
Alphonsus Tan
Born in 1987, died in the 21st century
Archives
Credits
Image:
Getty Images
Layout by:
Peachiberri
Saturday, December 09, 2006
12:19 AM
Jack Of All Trades...Well, I must boast that we, the new batch of FLB pioneers is the most skilful pioneers in the army. We know how to operate so many vehicles, from class 3 land rover to class 5, 7 ton vehicle. We even know how to operate an assault boat. Anybody can beat that? I think this is the only good thing which the army provides- learning how to drive. I just passed my class 5 driving test today to complete my driving course. It's a pity that I don't get to learn class 2B (for motorcyclist) licence and operate an aeroplane.I am feeling very happy today after being able to spend time with someone whom I am not able to spend time with due to examinations... :)
Eagle's Wings