My profile
Alphonsus Tan
Born in 1987, died in the 21st century
Archives
Credits
Image:
Getty Images
Layout by:
Peachiberri
Monday, December 25, 2006
12:10 AM
Emmanuel Has Come (part 1)
I feel so happy, after celebrating christmas, singing with the choir for the 9pm mass. Took some pictures as well which I am going to post it here. Well, I am suppose to go for warm up which suppose to start at 7.30pm
1) Early birds trying to slack before the warm up starts. It's 7.30pm, and these are the punctual people! I am included (but not featured in the picture as I am taking the photo. Duh~)

2) Taking a shot before warming up. Note the difference in the number of people. These 2 photos are taken back to back in 1 minute. :D
3) Our main lady playing the electone.

4) Getting ready for practice It's 8pm now by the way.

5) Short instructions from the conductress before singing. :D
Eagle's Wings