My profile
Alphonsus Tan
Born in 1987, died in the 21st century
Archives
Credits
Image:
Getty Images
Layout by:
Peachiberri
Sunday, November 19, 2006
6:09 PM
A Week of God's Grace...Hooray. I managed to pass my driving test in my first attempt. And it's really with God's grace that I manage to pass. I think God do have a sense of humour. In the day of the test, I got a shock in my life, the testers for the day is Mr Pandian and Tay (who is strict). I was the sixth person who is suppose to take the test. The results for the first 5 person isnt good, as all of them failed. Initially, I am supposed to be tested by Tay but thanks to the fourth candidate, he came back early as he committed a major fault and the fifth person was tested by him. I was quite relieved when I was not tested by him, (as he failed all candidates that day).During the time of my test, I stalled engine twice in the camp itself, and one more of that would mean I failed the test without driving out of camp. Thank goodness I manage to continue safely. The traffic was miraculously smooth. Many people failed that day due to heavy traffic and perdestrians. But the route I went was not that bad that many people claimed to be. Many people were surprised that I passed the test, even my own instructor. After this test, I have just learn something about myself. When I have the determination to do something, I will achieve it....
Eagle's Wings