My profile
Alphonsus Tan
Born in 1987, died in the 21st century
Archives
Credits
Image:
Getty Images
Layout by:
Peachiberri
Sunday, November 12, 2006
5:20 PM
History...I was quite glad to be able to speak to one of my JC friends, a friend whom I know, who has given me a lot of advice about friendships and relationship towards the end of my JC years. I was glad to be able to witness a true friendship between a boy and a girl who are never a couple, the guy is attached to another girl. And what he did for his best girl friend is really touching and I know this friendship is a special one whom nobody can understand, including myself.We, as humans, will tend to make empty promises once in a while. When things go well between a friendship, we will make statements like "I will always be there for you". However, these statements wont be fulfilled if we start to quarrel.Looking back at those days, I knew I didnt handle those emotions well. I am determined not to make the same mistake, especially to those I love and whom I promised to be there (whether made known to them or not) or not. Keeping up to the promise is a challenge.And I do enjoy my lunch with Audrey, Joy and Joan at Swesen's today, though they overpaid me, but I will find ways to pay them back later. :)
Eagle's Wings