Flooble recommended.
My profile
Alphonsus Tan

Born in 1987, died in the 21st century

Archives

Credits
Image: Getty Images
Layout by: Peachiberri
Sunday, October 29, 2006
5:33 PM
Holidays...

Not really, but it can be considered a short week. Thanks to the Muslims and Hindus celebrating their festivals. It's a Deepa-haripuasa. It's a good experience driving a 3-ton truck. It's scary at first, sitting above other vehicles, and one thing good about driving 3-tonner is that no car drivers dare to 'bully' you. Life is like that , if you are big and powerful, no one dares to cut into your lane and bully you. Unfortuantely, I am always being bullied most of the time by my innocent and gullible nature (hey why are you coughing out there?).

Holidays are no fun. Couldnt go out with friends as I wished to, especially with someone I wanted to go out with. ;) This is probably what I am complaining about before, how university and NS changed the entire life. I wonder how many couples survived, (refering to those couples where the guys are in NS and the girls are in university). I guess it really requires lots of patience, trust and understanding between both parties. It's really one big hurdle to go through. That's for couples! Anything can be worked out, if the couple is willing to sit down and spare some time to talk about it. :)

For me, I guess I just have to treasure every single oppurtunity given to me, and of course, I don't want to jeopadise her studies or anything and just take things as it is.

I went to Orchard Road yesterday, as "Sweet Classics" are having a sale up to 30 per cent. I bought a Music dictionary and some scores as usual. I guess, I realised that sales are dangerous, because you wouldnt watch your pockets when you buy. I would have spent about 180 bucks if not for the discount.

This blog looks quite dead, maybe due to the low traffic, hopefully someone will tag my tagboard soon or else it will become a personal blog. :D


You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord
who abide in his shadow for life
Say to the Lord, "My refuge,
my rock in whom I trust!"

And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

The snare of the fowler will never capture you
and famine will bring you no fear
Under his wings your refuge,
His faithfulness your shield

And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

You need not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
though thousands fall about you,
Near you it shall not come.
And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

For to his angels he's given a command
to guard you in all of your ways;
up on their hands they will bear you up,
lest you dash your foot against a stone
And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

Eagle's Wings