My profile
Alphonsus Tan
Born in 1987, died in the 21st century
Archives
Credits
Image:
Getty Images
Layout by:
Peachiberri
Saturday, August 19, 2006
12:41 PM
ImmunisationI guess I have come to a point where I have to be immune to my surroundings. It works just like chicken pox, once you got the illness, you will be immuned for life. I had lived a life, influenced by my environment, influenced/ affected by what people say about me, trying to please everyone as much as I can, trying to look or feel good. In the end, I was not happy at all, I don't know what I want and I don't know who I am really is.Now, I will be who I want to be and not who Tom, Dick or Harry wants me to be.I do admire my dear friend, Audrey for her being able to be 'cold' (in my opinion) to things and she is really blessed with many talents and gifts from God. She sees good in people and refuses to be affected by other people's opinion. She reminds me of the protagonist, Jane Bennet in Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. In this novel, Jane refuses to form any bad opinions on Charles Bingley's (her lover) sister, when she believes that her sister is probably the one who tries to prevent her from meeting Charles again.I am different from Audrey. In my world, not everyone is good, some people are just pretentious, in the end, I made enemies. In this world, should anyone form any bad impression on you, rest assured that whatever you do will be bad and it will be looked as a bad deed even though you have the right intention. I have to try to see good in whatever the person I dislike do.
Eagle's Wings