A time of change.
I guess it's really a period of transition for all of us who are growing up. August is coming soon. The girls in our year are entering the university soon, while we boys (and now MAN) are still holding guns and serving the country.
Reflecting upon myself for the past few months, (maybe I have changed a little). Well, all it needs to take is to be positive in whatever you do. I couldnt believe that I am actually the army songs while marching back and forth in camp. I am no longer affected by what people say about me, and make fun of me. I am a much happier person even though sometimes there are things which demoralise me. Really appreciate the one who has been encouraging me to be positive and change perspective of things. But things would change under circumstances...
In writing this blog, there are many little things that are begin to pile up in my heart now, especially when university begins. Maybe I should stop being a big worrier, pray for my worries, and see how things go. I do not want to put things so explicitly. I fear for the worse...