POP-ed.
It has been a long time. Time passes fast and I am now a PRIVATE! Call me PRIVATE Alphonsus Tan! I couldnt believe I actually survived 3 months of BMT and achieved quite a number of things which I actually thought I could not achieve.
Here are the things which I have achieved:
Marching for 24 km from 4pm to 1.30am in the mostly uneven, dirt track and without any lights at all. MInd you, you would feel like sleeping when you walk without seeing anything at all. If you think it's in clean fatigue, think again. We carry our field pack that is about 6 kg, our rifle about 3 kg, our helmets on, our webbing and in long sleeve attire. Try walking with ur bag carrying 10 kg of bricks in your casual Formal attire with a long sleve shirt, jeans, and a helmet in your head. Oh yes, I have not fall out from any route marches at all. :)
Doing 5 chin up (from a zero fighter).
Enduring field camp.
I guess I have learnt that if I want to acheieve something, I can do it. It depends on mental strength and endurance. Our body is weak but our mind must be strong.
It's all God's grace that I have survived this 3 months of gruelling basic military training. He has protected me throughout and guide me in whatever ways. He protected me from getting food poisoned by sending me for guard duty that night. It's through God's strength that I have endured the route marches, even when I feel like giving up sometimes.
And of course, not forgetting a friend who has been so dear to me throughout this 3 months, someone who has been listening to my complains about my sadistic, horrible sergants, and changing my negative and pessimistic mentality and encouraging me to go on, and of course, constantly praying for me. Thank you girl! (you know who you are. :P)

And of course my parents. :D