Yay! I changed my template successfully. Some new additions to my blog.
1. The recurring music of 'On Eagle's Wings' by Michael Crawford
2. The template has changed, though it is a little feministic, but I like the picture of the eagle which suits the theme of my blog.
3. Website address changed from
http://psalms-34.blogspot.com to
http://on-eagle-wings.blogspot.com4. I have temporarily removed the chatbox as it somehow doesnt fit in the layout.
Supposed to be in tekong, but took MC for 2 days. I will be back at camp tonight.
I had a little thinking yesterday night. I guess I have to learn things the hard way. Letting horrible memories to taunt you is good, but it will affect the present.
I have found my sunshine who often lifted me out of my darkness, a friend who often change my negative, pessimistic mentality. I do appreciate her presence, her understanding (when she sense that I am not myself or upset over certain things), her patience (even when I tried to avoid her).
If I were given a choice to marry anyone, I will marry her clone. Haha!
I guess God is being merciful to me after the previous heartbreak caused by multiple mistakes. It takes a second to destroy a friendship but takes years to build another one. Fear keeps lingering on my head whenever I am with her, fear of destroying another one by my own compulsiveness...
But then, nothing is eternal...