A quick update:
Fri: 12/ 05/ 06
Had a wonderful gathering with the Seraphim choir members. We had BBQ at Maryanne's condo at Eastpoint green. Went there, see most of the choir members have arrived. BUt then, there is a shortage of bbq grill, ice and charcoal. Frankie drove me to NTUC at Eastpoint mall to get last minute stuffs. Audrey actually meet us at NTUC, thinking that we might need help with the stuffs. :) Had great fun at BBQ... Yes.. and the 2 Miss Wongs keep standing at the BBQ pit barbecuing. 1 refuse to eat, till I use the BBQ marshmellows to 'bribe' her to stand away from the bbq pit to eat! Haha... though she complaint that my marshmellow isnt that soft enough or isnt well bbq! Bleahx...
Sat 13/05/06:
we had a praise and worship session for the p6 students in our church to expose them to charasmatic session.
Actually, I dont really feel good today. What happen was that I had a chat with a good friend in msn about friendships, and somehow it got me reflecting on my past friendship, the number of friendships which I destroyed in a way. Somehow, I think that God is talking to me in the mass... during the intercessory prayer in mass, this statement struck me "For those who are living in past hurt"... Yes, this is the problem I am facing, I am afraid that I might destroy this friendship again with another person...
Well, i Dont know.. somehow history repeats itself, have u ever met with a situation where similar incidents happen back to back?. Here are some similar incident:
1. Both friendships grew in a short period of 4 to 5 months.
2. Both are girls.
3. Both have similar ideas- independant, those feministic girl's school in tiny little ways... except one is more dense than the other...
Yes, i somehow avoided this girl today, went out without this girl and the rest after the praise and worship session(which we usually do as a group)... but then, find it stupid.. as it will speed up the process if i continue...
Sun 14/05/06:
Played for 11am mass. Mass went well considering that we (the band) didnt practice. Helped out in promoting the upcoming YISS. Went for lunch with the girl which i tried to avoid... told her what happened yesterday... well.. one thing she say "Dont let the past prevent you to enjoy the present moment you have now." :) Yes... this sentence makes sense...