Geez.. a long time since I last blog...
Praise the Lord... for he has given me many oppurtunities to serve Him.
Today, after playing for 9am weekday mass, a lady approached me. She claimed to be from the Faith Ministry. And she told me that she has been trying to 'catch' me after weekday masses (when i was still playing) but everytime I left after mass while she was praying. Today, she was called to come for mass (as she rarely attended Saturday weekday masses.) and she said that it was probably our Lord's arrangement for her to meet me today.
Well, basically, she asked me if I am interested to be their keyboardist for their evangelizing ministry and invited me to attend one of their meetings to observe. They do healing masses etc... praise and worship...
Unfortunately, their meetings clashes with the church charasmatic meetings, and their rehearsals clashes with the choir practice.
Gotta bookin at 6pm today due to Situational Test tmr... sighz.. take care everyone.. got to miss Sunday masses again... :(