Easter Virgil
Audrey played well for mass today. Her hands were cold before the mass. and she was asking me to pray for her 'Easter Alleluia' to go fine one week ago. Haha, but I know the Holy Spirit is with her anointing her hands today and she survived the entire 4 hr of mass. Of course, I am happy for her that she did her first high mass after 1 month in the choir. God has blessed you in his own way, girl! :) and of course a helpful guy here sitting beside you, helping you with technical stuff, ensuring that the settings in the electone is correct, and helping you to improvise as well, helping you to page turn, where got such stupid and silly guy doing so many things???
Another news to be slightly happy about is that she is going to shift to other place in Singapore 2 years later, after means after I ORD. Save me the hassle of worrying who to take over her place after a year (even though I have someone in mind to take over). Of course, I really hope that Audrey can stay longer, and also no harm getting another organist backing and also being versatile.
Sighz, I am really sad now if you ask me. Well, I have to learn to accept to part and lose a good friend. "Such are the ups and downs in life". Maybe there is no such thing as everlasting friendship. The "friends forever", commonly overused slogan is crap. Human relationships are like this, you are friends with someone if you find yourself being able to say hi to one another, become good friends when you start to learn to understand one another, become better friends when you learn to accept each other faults and be frank with one another, become best friends when you find yourself beign able to share your darkest secrets with one another, being able to share woes and joy, but then after breaking communications with one another, friendship will start to detoriate and everything is back to square.
I dare not think what will happen 2 years later. Anything can happen within these two years. And come on, will still be in Singapore la, only no more seeing each other in the same church only right? I hope i can be someone who is heartless, no emotions, someone who doesnt take friendship too seriously so that I can be free of any disappointments in life and also not get too emotional. Maybe I treasure true friendship more.
Sighz, i should just treasure this short
2 years. Whatever will be will be, and I believe that God has a plan for us and He will lead us to the right path all our life. :)