Last Entry before Entering NS
Next blog post: probably 2 weeks later.
( A Reconcilation)
Well, I guess if u want to reconcile with a friend, you have to make the first move right? Since it's Lent, there's no point going on a cold war with a friend, just as we try our best to reconcile with Jesus.
This is how the lunch goes.
SMS: Sorry I am a bit late. (waited for half an hour)
Reply from me: Ok, you go food court to find me.
In the food court...
Both of us eyes on our food, sat side by side with each other, but not opposite, (the awkwardness probably caused both of us to avoid each other eye to eye).
Waited for 10 min. Silence except for the surrounding chatters.
Finally, someone starts to say "I have to go at 1.30pm" (time is at 1.15pm)
"Ok"
Silence again. Waited for a while
"How have you been?"
"Fine, yeah"
Someone immediately drink his tea, decides to leave the place. At first wondered the shopping mall aimlessly till someone asked "Do you want to go anywhere?"
"NTUC" is the reply.
Walked to NTUC. Silence broke out during the walk. One person went to NTUC to get some stuff, the other waited outside NTUC.
Finally, someone decides to say something:
"It's very wierd"
"Wierd? Huh? Why wierd"
"Silence is good huh" (sacarstically)
"Yeah"
Walked to the bus stop.
One decides to top up his fare card. After topping up his fare card, the other waited at the bus stop.
"You are going to take a bus from here?"
"Yeah"
"Ok, see you then"
That's the end of the story. I apologise if it sounded vague.
Well, i guess when there is friction between two people, time doesnt heal as seen as the above example. I can see that one is probably waiting for the other to make the first move or vice versa. Both of them refuse to remove their pride by saying " I am sorry".
When two people have a cold war, they need to have a good heart to heart talk in order to break the barrier. Maybe both of them should remove their pride and apologise to one another, of course, not one. It needs 2 hands to make a noise. :)
Well, is this a good reconcilation???
*sighz*
Didnt really fulfill my wish. but oh well...