Geez.. time past really fast. I will be going to NS in 2 days time. I know things are going to change during the time in NS.
Some examples:
1) I am unable to be active in church anymore.
2) life is changed.
I know I wont get to see these people who has some impact on my life for these 3 months at least... or at least close to me for these 3 months
1) The Seraphim Choir for the Joyful friday practices and masses.
2) Audrey (please dont get the wrong idea. Just as she doesnt want to give me any wrong idea, I am careful not to give her any wrong signals yet... Of course, she is just my normal good girl ______ friend (note the distance between girl and friend) whom I can confide in. Of course, I have to trust her to play for 11am mass well! Haha. And of course, someone who endures my crap, most of the time, she is silent, probably pissed. Any guy who like her in that special way will probably end up heart broken, unless u are able to melt her! Even a normal guy friend will have to becareful not to get too close to her (or it will arouse her suspicion)( please dont get me wrong, this is one of her good point ok? Girls should learn from her!) Haha! :D Peace be with you!
3) Joy, Shaun, Joan... for their presence in amplify ministries and also for Charasmatic prayer meet.. and those movie outings... for bringing me to Teens Connect!
Well, unfortuantely for Audrey, Joy and Joan, I will not be able to meet them so often (like once a week) after I completed my NS. Well, Audrey will be relocated *sighz*, Joy and Joan will probably be going to The Church of the Divine Mercy. Shaun rarely come to Holy Trinity (except during charasmatic prayer meet). *sighz* So I will be the only one left in Holy Trinity!
*sighz*... true friendship is shortlived. *sighz*