Life is the same these few weeks.
CNY, just an ordinary day.
By the way, I had been attacked by an evil spirit on the second day of Chinese New Year.
THis is how it goes:
On the sunny afternoon of 30 Jan 2006, I went to visit my grandma in the old aged home. In her room, there are four beds, but 2 of the tenants that my grandma stayed with has gone home with their family for CNY, left my grandma and another of her roomate.
My grandma told me that her roomate has been playing with black magic, spirits. These spirits always help my grandma's roomate to win lottery. She (my grandma's roomate) has won lottery 3 times. As her roommate left the room for her family, she didnt bring the spirits back with her. Everynight, her roommate (which played with evil spirits) will leave a bowl of rice under her bed, and everynight, she will clap thrice to signal the spirits to eat.
When she left, the spirits do not have rice to eat, and the spirits will disturb the other roommate beside her. The other roomie which was present when i visited my grandma, told us that she heard the evil spirits calling her "Mummy, I am hungry", but the roommate, being strong in her faith, told them not to disturb her.
When I visited my grandma, I felt a deep sense of unrest, there is something that is preventing me from breathing. There is no peace in me. Thank goodness, I prayed to St Michael and asked him for help. My mum too, felt a numbness in her arm while she is in the room. Is this the discernment of the spirit???
I left the home, feeling unrest in my heart. Thank goodness, i went home, drinking a cup of holy water.
I am fine now... but i still need people to pray over me.
By the way, evil spirits are afraid of tongues. :) but then, u must not do it alone (according to my mum), coz it will make u more vulnerable to their attack if your faith is not strong.
MY dear friends: if any instance, if u feel that u have been attacked by an evil spirit, please pray to St Michael the Archangel.
St Michael the archangel, defend us on the day of battle, be our safeguard against the snares, wickedness and temptation of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all other evil spirits and roam through the world, seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
It's a powerful prayer. Please dont give excuses such as "I am being attacked by the evil spirits when you accused your friends for something they have not done". Just like Eve, putting the blame on the serpant when she told God that it was the snake who tempted her to eat the apple....