Flooble recommended.
My profile
Alphonsus Tan

Born in 1987, died in the 21st century

Archives

Credits
Image: Getty Images
Layout by: Peachiberri
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
4:09 PM
This morning, I went to the chapel in Holy Trinity to pray. Never in my life, have I experienced this before.

I kneel on the kneeler, praying for forgiveness for the sins commited in the past few weeks. I prayed to the Holy Spirit (using the book which Murphy give it to me). After praying to the Holy Spirit, I sat on the pew, reflecting on myself, pondering on things again of what i have done in the past weeks.. Seriously, I was not totally in peace with myself.

After that, I went to kneel in front of the tablenacle to pray the Rosary. I went to the tablenacle, knowing that Jesus was there, I asked him for the strength to conquer sin, and asked for the Holy Spirit to dwell in me again. ( i know the sins are not totally forgiven yet, unless we go for confession?), but then, I was in peace, knowing that Jesus has touched me again, a sinner, he loves us and is just waiting for us to reconcile with Him again. After saying my rosary, I went to kneel in front of the picture of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour.

This is the one of the most beautiful experience I experienced a true Mother's love. I kneel in front of her, and ask her to pray for me, that our Heavenly Father will forgive me for my sins. My dear friends, Mother Mary is real, I look at her picture, of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour, I experienced a true Mother's love, a love that is so tender, understanding, which many of our real parents lacked. It makes me realised my vision that I seen in YISS, when Jesus tells me in the vision (through my faciliator) that I am "a special child". A thought come to me that even if one day, if something is going to happen to my real mum (touchwood), I know Mother Mary will take care of me, as her own son. She is so loving and real. My friends, many of you will always complain that your own mother don't understand you, but then, be glad that we have a Mother in Heaven that looks after us, and she is so understanding and loving. I stared at her eyes of the picture, and I felt that she is smiling to me sweetly. Of course, I went to ask her to help me intercede my prayers, but her response is the same, as if she is telling me "Child, don't worry".

My dear Christian friends, Mother Mary is real, she is really so loving and understanding. I really hope that one day, the other Christian denomination will be able to experience our Spiritual Mother's love, especially those who accepts Mary as a mother of Christ but not Mother of God, the Son.


You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord
who abide in his shadow for life
Say to the Lord, "My refuge,
my rock in whom I trust!"

And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

The snare of the fowler will never capture you
and famine will bring you no fear
Under his wings your refuge,
His faithfulness your shield

And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

You need not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
though thousands fall about you,
Near you it shall not come.
And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

For to his angels he's given a command
to guard you in all of your ways;
up on their hands they will bear you up,
lest you dash your foot against a stone
And He will raise you up
On Eagle's wings
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun
and hold you in the palm of his hand

Eagle's Wings