My profile
Alphonsus Tan
Born in 1987, died in the 21st century
Archives
Credits
Image:
Getty Images
Layout by:
Peachiberri
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
11:59 AM
Sighz... I am just wondering is God 'playing' with me?
Well... he sent a helper to help me for evening mass, and everything went out well until Audrey says that she cant play for mass anymore due to work commitments. (hey girl, I am not blaming you k? Please dont get the wrong idea.)
I know that now I have to trust in Him to give me the strength to cope with 6 masses a week (including Sundays). I have done it for 1 week of 5 weekday evening masses, so I should put my faith in Him and continue playing till when I get enlisted for NS in March.
I know I have to ask for strength... I can do it...
Eagle's Wings