My profile
Alphonsus Tan
Born in 1987, died in the 21st century
Archives
Credits
Image:
Getty Images
Layout by:
Peachiberri
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
11:15 PM
Lament
I am sorry my friend,
that I am dead.
I have to move on
to a new life. Some place
where I will be freed from
sorrow, pain and hurt.
Forget Me,
Cause I wont be the same anymore.
Forgive Me,
For being a heartless creature now.
Remember me,
as someone who is bad,
as someone uncaring,
as your enemy,
as someone who is different from what
you know of me.
I am given a choice to live or to die.
I choose to die because
pain, sorrow and hurt
will always be there if I live.
Do not weep at my death,
For I am being freed of
Pain, sorrow and hurt.
I have to move on.
Go, make new friends...
I have to move on.
Written by Alphonsus
Eagle's Wings