I had an enlightening talk by Sister Rosalia during yesterday's chrasmatic prayer meet.
The talk is about "Christian Unity".
This talk tells us about how we can interact with our Christian brothers and sisters in other faiths.
One thing that struck me the most is about how we can unite with our Christian brothers and sisters. Besides praying for unity, someone has to make the first move. Of course, there will be obstacles along the way, which will stop us and make us give up.
It just makes me ponder about stuffs that happen recently. Should I give up or should I not? Yes, I am definitely going to destroy it. Neither would I make the first move to put things back again.
Somethings are like that. Once broken, and no one bothers to put things together again, things will be left to rot, and it will become useless. Friends will be enemies. Love will turn to hate. Hate causes sin. Sin causes death. and the list will continue. When both parties dont respond quickly, it will become obselete after a while. No, I
wont repair things, once it's considered
useless, or should I say, I wont make the first move to repair things,
unless I can be convinced there is hope. I wont ask for things to be repaired, let it be
self-initiatated.
If everyone gives up, there wont be hope.
When there is no hope, it's as good as dead.
Time wont heal matters, it will make matters worse, only when one bothers to take action, it
might savage matters.