My profile
Alphonsus Tan
Born in 1987, died in the 21st century
Archives
Credits
Image:
Getty Images
Layout by:
Peachiberri
Sunday, January 08, 2006
2:34 PM
Haiz...
Went for the first YISS prayer meet of the year 2006. I never felt so harrassed before. I know the source of my depression, the feeling that was revealed to me. I know it needs time to heal. Sometimes I wish that it will be taken away from me... I dont want to see the source again or never get involved with the source again...
Sighz... Help me... Dear Lord, I ask that please remove the source that was depressing me and pulling me back. PLease do not give me any false hopes as it will cause more sadness. Lord, you know what I mean, you know the source, the cause. Please help me to deal with it tactfully. Amen
:(
Eagle's Wings