"Today a Saviour is born. Today a Saviour is Born. This is the day, this is the day, Christ our Saviour is born..."
The tune of this responserial psalm keep ringing in my head. Feeling so high after singing for 12 midnight mass. Yeah, go around, hugging ppl, wishing ppl merry Christmas. Yeah, got a little gift from Audrey, (thanks a lot! I love it really.. it's the heart that counts even though how simple a gift might be... :D)
This year's Christmas is indeed something special for me. Coz special things happen this year. Well, instead of receiving Christmas presents every year, I gave a friend which I love most a present (and she is so happy!!! couldnt forget that time...) oh well. :D and of course, this Christmas is the first one after YISS. My heart is free, and it's open for Jesus to be born inside me. I was filled with joy the moment after the carolling session and before the midnight mass. Oh yes.. this is the first time I actually packed my room neat.
To Twilight (in my tagboard): Thanks although I don't know who you are yet. But then, I am not a worthy person. He will call me, his unworthy servant, when she needs it. Right now, she doesnt, and I feel it. :)
Ah... it's 2.54am on Christmas Day now... gotta play for 11am mass later. (the time posted in this blog is quite screwed!)
Merry Christmas everyone! Jesus loves you.