Sometimes it's so amazing how God works. These few days I have been busy playing for evening mass. He has sent an enthusatic and able helper, Audrey to help me for evening mass. Alleluia! These few days.. i feel that i am playing for more masses. For example, last Sunday, I have to play for 2 masses (supposedly 3 masses), 6.45am, 9.30am (supposedly) and 11am. But I know that God has put me to the test which I faltered.
It all happened on Sat evening: Suszanne sms me to ask me to play for 9.30am mass as she couldnt find her organist. But then, i was in doubt, in doubt because I was afraid that i could not handle it, 3 consecutive masses.. no joke... I know that God has called me to serve him more. but i doubt my abililty. I sms back telling Suszanne to look for other organist, but if she really couldnt find, I will help. I called my facile Murphy and speak to him about it. He suggested I should go, and not doubt Him, He will give me strength to handle 3 masses, if He asked me to. In the end, i agreed to help
But I know that I was being put to the test by God to see if I am obedient in serving Him. Miraculously, an hour before 9.30am mass, Suszan smsed me telling me that she has found her organist. I came to realise that it was a test for me, a test of obedience, a test of faith, I have faltered and failed Him, although I did agree to help in the end, but after a long consideration and consultation. Sighz.