It's so amazing how God works....
I have heard about many complaints Agnes told me about playing for weekday evening mass, how the congregation complains about the music in weekday evening mass (before I started playing) and how draggy the mass can be with the music.
Praise the Lord that he prevents this from happening. Up to now, I have not received any complains about the music in evening mass. Instead, He keeps encouraging me through the positive comments made by some members of the congregation which i don't even know them. Although sometimes I must admit, I had not really serve the Lord in my best effort, but the Lord is merciful and compassionate, he still keeps encouraging me.
My dear friends, I dont deserve such praises, for I am not worthy to receive such praise. It's God who makes use of me, through my talents (or my ability), to serve Him and the church. I thank those who has praise me, encouraging me especially those from the Seraphim Choir and some of the members of congregation who has approached me to encourage me or praise me in one way or another and also my supportive friends from Holy Trinity, Audrey, Joy, Joan for being so supportive. Praise the Lord. Continue to pray for me, my friends, that the Lord will give me strength throughout and guide me in serving him faithfully. I offer these praises and (complains, if any which I wasnt aware of) to God. Praise the Lord for He is Good.
An advice to my partner: Always pray to the Holy Spirit to guide you even though if you run out of ideas to improvise the chords. Offer your talents back to our Heavenly Father, and let Him make good use of it through you, for we are doing it for His glory and not ours. Remember, there will be times when we are tempted to be proud of it, boost our ego, but remember that it's God who works through you. I believe that He has sent you to serve him in the music ministry as well. God works wonders.
Anyway, for those budding people who wish to serve God in church in any other way, I urge you to read 1 Timothy 3:1-13
Praise the Lord, Amen!