Had a terrible morning. Couldnt sleep till 4am. I shout to the Lord for help, read the bible, hopefully able to find a suitable advice.
What will happen when both mother and child have the same character, (wants to win in arguments, both parties firm in their belief, and not open to each other thoughts and feelings) result= conflict which will never be resolved.
It doesnt help when people defend the child without trying to understand the mother's feelings, and vice versa. Things wont get resolved if we just listen to one sided stories and telling the child to endure the mother's remarks. Because there are limits to one's patience, come on, we are humans, we get impatient, even the MOST patient human on earth will one day break loose, oh yes, Jesus lost his cool when he saw what people do in God's temple. Remember he chase away the taxcollectors, market sellers that is selling in the temple? Things will go worse and it will never be resolved.
My dear friends (readers), sometimes I see things differently from people's (of the same age) point of view. Many times we just look at the situation (on the surface) (i am guilty of that too) and find solutions based on the situation. However, this is just a short term solution. We should look at the hearts (character) of the conflicting parties and find a compromising solution that fits both of their character. I am still trying to search for a solution that works well for both the mother and child. Of course, it's hard cause I dont know the mother well, but I do know the child well (or at least better than the mother).
To my friend(s) whom I loved most: Sometimes it's not that I dont believe you. I put my trust in you handling the situation. I hate to have any differences/disagreements with you. But if I dont voice out my opinions, I will be untrue to you and myself. It's not me, if I say things or agree with you just to please you which is not from my heart. Just as I do hope you will say things that are true from your heart, even though how ugly it might sound. It gives me a chance to reflect on myself and try to make necessary changes. If we find friends just to agree with us all the time, then it's not a friendship based on sincerity and love, but a friendship built of hypocrisy and insincerity.