


From Top: Our Dear Harmony teacher, Mrs Wilson and the 4 MEP students
Deborah, Me and Xuhua
Bottom:
ACJC Mep Class of 2005 ( with Issac, who was with us for 1 year) (without Xin'En who didnt turn up for prom). They are the ones that I am close with in my time in ACJC. My music classmates, whom endured the Madams (aiya.. they are nice ppl, just that we are naughty sometimes.), of course, joke and jack each other during class.
My Beloved Classmates of 2AA3'05! You guys and girls rock and changed my life.
Huiying and Me
Joel and Me
Clara and Me
Joy and Me
Wee Keat (CO Vp leh.. dont play play. No sacarsm meant)
Weizhe and I (isnt he as tall as a double bass??)
Ok.. That's all for the year, of 2005, I have yet to received more prom pics yet. I believe I took more pictures than this ok?? So if you havent send in yet, please do it asap. Really! THanks, thanks to these ppl for making an effort to download and send it to me. Really appreciate it... Thanks :D